From: EDU.SLAC.STANFORD.PINGER, to region=all, in the year 2016 .
- Tool: The interactive graph was generated using the Google Intensity Map.
- Data: The data presented here was collected by the PingER project, processed by prmout. The same data is available in tabular format. The country to region mapping was obtained by the geographical database maintained by the PingER project, where as the Internet usage statistics were taken from Internet World Stats. Please note that while all the statistics were acquired over several years (i.e. since 1998), the Internet usage statistics were documented in Nov. 2007.
- Motion Charts: The same data may be viewed in the form of Motion Charts.
- Loading: The time to load and render the web page is largely determined speed of the link, the file length (about a MByte that is determined by the number of metrics and frequency of data points and the number of metrics) and the speed of the client rendering.
- Metrics: Average RTT (ms), Normalized Throughput (Kbps), Internet Users (#), Internet Penetration (%), Minimum RTT (ms), Packet Loss (%), Unreachability (%), Jitter (ms),
- This file was created on Wed Jun 1 12:10:47 2016 by pinger using /afs/slac.stanford.edu/package/pinger/intensity-map/create-intensity-map-page.pl on pinger.slac.stanford.edu. It took 0 seconds to fetch and consolidate the results.
- Authors: Umar Kalim & Les Cottrell 10/23/2008, version 1.2, Last revised on 11/10/2008. Idea champion: Shahryar Khan.